Monday, June 18, 2012

A Little Sunshine Amongst the Fog

So yesterday I was feeling pretty bad... nauseas and had a headache. Just feelin' like I was in a fog.  I think it might have been from taking some allergy medicine.  I usually hold off as long as possible because that stuff literally makes me crazy.  I end up feeling like I am having an out of body experience. So... after church I ended up coming home and taking a very long nap.  It was such a beautiful day though, so John suggested we get some fresh air and go down by the river and have a dinner picnic.  
So we did... the sun was setting and it was extremely beautiful and the weather was perfect.  
Just what the doctor ordered. 
Here are some shots from the day...

Beautiful sunset....

My man.... I liked how the sunset was reflecting in his sunglasses. 

He takes such good care of me:)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment