Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Miss....

John and I had a couple over the other night for dinner.  Lauren has lived down south her whole life.  She asked if I had ever been to NYC.  Immediately I felt nostalgic.  Being close to NYC is one of the reasons I loved living in the Lehigh Valley.  So, I got thinking about some of the other things I miss about living in Allentown.

I miss.....

- Being a 2 hour ride away from NYC
- Ocean City, NJ
- Bookstore Speakeasy...especially that Bookstore Burger
- Allentown Brew Works...especially the Bacon me Bleu Burger:-)
- SkyLounge
-My family
- Sunday afternoon lunches at my mom and dad's house
-My job.... oh how I miss this!  I would be getting my classroom ready this week....
-STeelStacks
-Allentown Fair
-Musikfest
- Cedar Crest BFC
-My friends!!!!!!!!!!!
-Driving through the city
- Spontaneous road trips....   SHout out to my Lisa
-Merge
-Small group
-Singing on worship team

I miss ALOT, but I am incredibly blessed with a man who loves me so much.  John is such an amazing husband, and has stood by my side during the crazy transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment