Saturday, May 12, 2012

Quick Update

We.Made.It.

The drive up was not bad at all.  We barely hit any traffic, and we found an octagonal shaped Starbucks in York, PA.  All is well :)   John and I had to drive both our cars up, so we were apart for the drive, but thanks to my friend Wendi, I had the book Unbroken on CD. Great story if you haven't read it!

We got to our new apartment and unloaded our cars and then pretty much crashed at my aunt and uncle's house.  We awoke bright and early this morning to unload our POD.  If you are in the market to move, we would like to shamelessly plug PODS.  Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

A personal thank you to my mom and dad (who are the best parents ever), Joe, John C., Laura and the kids.  YOU BLESSED THE SOCKS OFF OF US!!
Also... to my friend Jenn who had a beautiful arrangement sent to our house today to say "Welcome Home".  It brought tears to my eyes.

It's 5:42, and the place actually looks like a home.....

I've been a little weepy today.  Can't believe I'm not living in South Carolina anymore.  The sun IS shining brightly here today and I am extremely grateful for that!

To my Florence friends.... you have been on my mind all day!
Miss you. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment