Thursday, July 8, 2010

What Can Brown Do For You?

Here is my thought for today.  You may think I am weird, but these are the things I think about.  Have you ever noticed that UPS hires very attractive men?  I remember when I use to work at an Insurance Office and all the ladies would wait with bated breath for the UPS guy to walk through the door.  As soon as he would, everyone would get giggly and have a hard time focusing and stumble over words.  I'm sure this is a phenomenon all over the nation.  So, I wonder how many UPS/receptionist romances blossom in the United States each year and how many actually lead to marriage?  I tried google-ing statistics on this matter, but couldn't find anything.  Probably because no one else on the face of this planet thinks about this.  It would just be an interesting statistic to know.  Can you imagine being the girl that could say, "One day my prince charming just walked through the door.....literally."

No comments:

Post a Comment