Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My top three products of the moment...

As of right now, these are my top three health/beauty products.

#1
Free-Sample-of-Maybelline-Foundation.jpg
Maybelline FIT foundation.  It is super lightweight and blends extremely well.  I usually put it over top of product number two (below) and let it set before proceeding with blush.



#2

51-ylyp-pdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
If you have dry skin, then you need to get Cetaphil.  It is inexpensive and it moisturizes your skin so well, you can feel it all day.  I use it all over.  I have a problem with my eyelids getting really dry in the winter.  I've tried expensive eye creams, and nothing has worked better than this!


#3
300.JPG.jpg
Neosporin Lip Health.  This stuff is no joke.  It cost around $5, but it is worth it.  This daily hydration therapy helps maintain smooth lips AND it also has the added benefit of SPF 20!


Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment