Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fredricksburg and Spotsylvania.... go there!!!

John and I stopped in Fredricksburg and Spotssylvania, VA on our way home from Pennsylvania.  Phew.... what a mouth full.  Anyway... it was beautiful. 
Today I will share a review about a bistro we ate at, and my next post will be about the Bed and Breakfast we stayed at.   (Can't wait to share it with you!...It was so extremely beautiful!)

Bistro Bethem


Here is my review that I posted on TripAdvisor.....
Bistro Bethem is a very cute and cozy bistro. If you go, I recommend making reservations. 
My husband and I were there on a Thursday night around 6 and by the time we left the place was jumping. 

Our waiter, Derek, was one of the best waiters we ever had. He was very attentive and always two steps ahead of us. We didn't have to ask for refills or for take out boxes because he was thinking ahead. He made a very good impression. 

Our appetizers included oysters and grilled romaine heart with feta and sweet onions. Amazing! My husband and I both ordered the Cheeseburger. It did not disappoint!

The menu at Bistro Bethem changes often.
The restaurant is filled with local artists' work. The lighting is just right and the atmosphere is splendid.
Parking wasn't too bad for on street parking. The prices are perfect for the quality of food you get.



No comments:

Post a Comment