Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Projects...

I don't know what has taken John and I so long to decorate our house.  I think it's because we are both procrastinators.  But, as my last blog post told you, we just got a new bedroom set.  It's amazing how new furniture and lighting can make the room feel completely different.
We both found ourselves saying, "This room feels so homey".
SO... this weekend we started tackling our living room.  

We sold our couch, which was frankly, an eye sore, to this cute little college couple. 




 






Then we went out and bought this beautiful, large painting of a street in Italy.  It is on the wall where the couch was.  We want to get a loveseat with some color to go against that wall.















We are working on our other walls in our living room that are just plain. Like this one:







Inspired by pinterest, I decided I wanted to do a picture collage on our wall by our entryway.  

We went from this:


To this:





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment